Frustrated.

I know. Pretty late to start a blog right? Over the past several weeks, I've been aggravated because I'm still in school as a stu...

I know. Pretty late to start a blog right? Over the past several weeks, I've been aggravated because I'm still in school as a student. Sometimes I wish time would go by a bit faster so I could start my career. Since the beginning of this semester, I've been super careless and unmotivated to do anything. This blog has been that little responsibility in the back of my mind that just wouldn't go away. Procrastination. I know it seems pretty easy for others, but when you're very anal about how you present something, you want it to be perfect. That was one of the things that I was having trouble with. What is my blog going to be about? What is it going to look like? What do I want to release to my readers? ... I still don't exactly have the answer. You may see this blog change as I get my mind together, or not. It's so obvious that I over think things sometimes.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just saw this! I hope you are doing well! I like the image and I hope you are less so frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,

    I'd love to read more from you "strong woman".

    Blessings!
    Mrs. Shaw

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images